The images on the Western Australian Military Digital Library are digital copies of the original documents, presented without any editing or censoring of their contents.
• Documents are attributed to a particular person in good faith and we acknowledge that errors may sometimes occur. Corrections will be made as soon as we are aware of errors.
• We acknowledge that some of the terminology contained within the documents may be considered offensive or culturally insensitive. They are historical documents and reflect the language of their times.
• The opinions and information contained within the documents are solely that of the original author. There are many ways to view the same event and all opinions are valid.
• Information contained within the documents is intended for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted or substituted for current or professional advice.
• Some pages contain links to other third-party websites that have a connection to a particular document. We do not check these external websites for accuracy or availability.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are advised that there may be images, videos or sound files of deceased persons.